We know it’s one of the most powerful business tools, but also an extremely competitive place to be found.
‘Google it’ and you’ll find hundreds of thousands of options and information sources in seconds. Studies show the first spot on Google’s search results page will claim 32.5% of all click through traffic, while the bottom spot only receives 2.4%.
Google’s Business listing site allows you to provide important details to your customers about your business. When you sign up to Google My Business your profile information is automatically transferred across the rest of Google’s tools, such as Search, Maps, Google Ads and Google Shopping.
Since 2014 searches in Google for “near me” and “nearby” have doubled, increasing the chances you can be found. Various websites, social media networks and databases also integrate Google Maps so people can publicly ‘check in’ to your business location and share on this on their social media channels.
There are many other benefits of listing your business with Google.
• Increased online visibility - customers can find your business on Google 24/7.
• Whether on a phone, tablet or desktop, the listing will consistently appear in results.
• Click to call display - making it easy for customers to ring your business.
• The listing includes everything a potential customer may need to evaluate your products and services.
• Enable customers to leave reviews and ask questions regarding your business.
• Receive insights on how customers searched for your business, where they came from and how many people called the listed phone number.
So you’re ready to compete with the crowd and increase your chances of appearing on Google? Get in touch with us today!
The latest insights in your mailbox